Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Not sure where this recipe came from...I found it when cleaning out my "To Try" box of recipes. I made it for supper last night, and found it to be quick, easy and tasty.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups raw macaroni
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Cook and drain ground beef in large pot.
- Add raw macaroni, water, sauce, olives and seasonings.
- Bring to boil, then cover and simmer until noodles are tender, about 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add cheese. Cover and let stand to melt, about 5 minutes.
Super easy and a kid-pleaser! Will definitely make again!
Just made this today for my family and a few daycare kids. Everyone liked it and had seconds even though I forgot to add the cheese! I'm printing the recipe to give to their mom since it is so simple and her kids like it. I'm assuming the 12 tea. of garlic powder means 1/2? Same with the pepper?