Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
An easy Beef Tip recipe
Make and share this Easy Beef Tips recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs beef caps
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can onion soup
- 1 (3 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms
- Combine the beef tips, undiluted mushroom soup, undiluted onion soup and undrained mushrooms in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 300°.
- Server or egg noodles or Rice.
really good basic recipe. I added 10 thin slices of bell pepper and three cloves of chopped garlic, I used 8 oz of fresh mushrooms (quartered) instead of a jar. I braised the beef before putting it into the crock pot and cooked it 8 hours on low.
Very good! I made it with less meat though, and extra mushrooms. We ate it with noodles and peas/carrots, everyone ate until they were stuffed! The best part is it was so easy to make, I'll definitly make it again :) Thanks for the recipe!
Easy as pie to make and such good taste! We loved it! Had over mashed garlic potatoes, and it was so good! I saved the recipe to make again sometime. Yummy!