Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick meal for a busy night. My best friend - who doesn't cook - always requests this one.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- Brown and drain beef, onions and mushrooms in skillet.
- Add soup and simmer 15 minutes.
- Season as desired.
- Pour in sour cream.
- Reheat before serving over egg noodles.
This was a very easy recipe !!! My boys loved it .. and they are not easy to please!! My son Jacob gave it the five star rating
We made this last night for dinner and my husband ate 3 helpings. It's a keeper!
really good and super easy, my favorite 2 things! I did not add the mushrooms(not a fan) and added minced garlic with the onions. I like LOTs of pepper in it too! yummy!! my kids Loved it!