Recipe by Dannygirl
Easy and delicious.
Top Review by Life4Him2000
I didn't have any Worcestershire sauce so put in a little bit of powdered beef broth and a sprinkle of nutmeg ( I have always done this with my stroganoff) and let it cook the 15 minutes. Gave hubby a taste and he liked it....so this is a keeper for sure. Thank you for an easier recipe than my own :)
- 2 lbs stewing beef or 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup water
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 (500 ml) container sour cream
- 1 package egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown stewing beef in water, in skillet.
- Stir in onion soup mix, mushroom soup, garlic Worhestershire and salt and pepper.
- Let cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Prepare egg noodles while mixture is cooking.
- Add sour cream to mixture and spoon onto individual servings of egg noodles.
- Sprinkle with Paprika and serve.