Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe off a Jenny Craig website it is very good and you won't believe that it is good for you
- 1 (5 ounce) packageuncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 lb beef round tip steak, cut 1/8 to 1/4 inch strips
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1 3⁄4 ounces brown gravy mix
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream (optional)
- cook noddles according to package directions and drain keep warm.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in skillet over med-high heat add half of the beef strips and half of the garlic cook until no longer pink stirring frequently then remove from heat and cook the the rest of the beef and garlic season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in skillet with all the beef in it over med-high add mushrooms cook about 2 min remove from heat add gravy mix and water stir to well blended then stir in the noodles top with sour cream before serving (optional).