Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Have had this recipe for years & we all enjoy it. My kids grew up on it & now the grandkids are enjoying it too. Hope you do as well.
- 3⁄4 lb round steak (tenderized & cubed)
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Saute garlic & mushrooms in butter. (I use an electric frying pan)
- Add meat & salt & pepper to taste. Brown meat.
- Meanwhile, mix rest of ingredients in bowl.
- After meat has lost it's pink color, add mixture from bowl & heat through. Do not boil.
- Serve over rice or noodles.