Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
this recipe originally came from my sisters kitchen and im not sure where she obtained it from. its easy and delicious! good for a regular family dinner or company.
- Sauté mushrooms and onions in butter.
- Remove from pan.
- Sauté meat till browned.
- Add 2/3 tin of consume, ketchup, salt, garlic.
- Cover and simmer x 15 minutes.
- Stir flour into remaining consume.
- Increase heat in pan, stir in flour mixture and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add mushrooms and onion.
- Reduce heat and add the sour cream (do not boil after adding sour cream).
- Boil broad noodles, drain.
- Serve stroganoff over the noodles.