Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
yet to try. From mccormick.com
- 2 lbs boneless beef top sirloin steaks, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (12 ounce) packagemccormick beef stew seasoning
- 3 cups water
- 1 (24 ounce) bagfrozen vegetables, for stew or 5 cups assorted cut-up assorted fresh vegetables
- Coat steak cubes with flour. Heat oil in large skillet or Dutch oven on medium-high heat. Add steak cubes, 1/2 at a time; brown on all sides. Return all steak cubes to skillet.
- Stir Seasoning Mix and water into skillet. Add vegetables; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Classic Beef Stew: Prepare as directed. Substitute 1 can (14 ounces) beef broth, 2 teaspoons Season-All Seasoned Salt, 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Thyme Leaves and 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Ground Black Pepper for the Beef Stew Seasoning Mix and water.