Recipe by RecipeNut
It's stovetop simplicity when Campbell's does the cooking, as this all-in-one easy skillet proves!
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, 3/4 " thick
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can campbell's tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 16 ounces frozen side dish seasoned pasta and vegetable combination
Directions See How It's Made
- SLICE beef into very thin strips.
- In medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add beef and cook until beef is browned and juices evaporate, stirring often.
- ADD soup, water and pasta combination.
- Heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until beef and vegetables are done, stirring occasionally.