1/3 Photos of Easy Beef or Chicken Fajitas
Little Bee's Note:
These are fabulous and so easy! I serve these with corn and black bean salsa. This is one of DH's favorite meals!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 red bell peppers or 2 green bell peppers, cut into strips (or one each)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs lean beef sirloin or 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2 inch strips
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili powder (depending on how much heat you want)
- 1 dash fresh lime juice
- non stick cooking spray
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- 1Spray a large skillet with non stick cooking spray.
- 2I like to use my iron skillet for these.
- 3When skillet is very hot add bell peppers, onion and garlic; (be careful not to burn garlic or it will taste bitter) cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is slightly golden and peppers are tender.
- 4Stir in beef or chicken, cumin and chili powder; cook, Squeeze a little lime juice over meat and stir occasionally, until meat is no longer pink.
- 5Serve in tortillas; top with desired toppings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Beef or Chicken Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.0
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 113.9 mg
- Sodium 481.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 38.4 g