Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have seen these on TV and they looked so good I wanted to try something similar.
Make and share this Easy Beef on Weck Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Mix 1/4 cup water with corn starch; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- When thickened, brush buns with mixture.
- Sprinkle with mixed coarse salt and caraway seed.
- Put in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 4 minutes or until bread is warm and seeds dry.
- Meanwhile, in a pan, mix au jus sauce and 2 cups water; bring to a boil.
- Add shaved roast beef to au jus and heat.
- Dip top of sandwich, on the bottom side, with juice.
- Stack beef, divided into fourths, onto bottom of sandwich.
- Top roast beef with a little horseradish.