Recipe by Dienia B.
I have seen these on TV and they looked so good I wanted to try something similar.
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 kaiser rolls
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
- 1 (1 ounce) package au jus sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb deli roast beef, shaved
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1/4 cup water with corn starch; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- When thickened, brush buns with mixture.
- Sprinkle with mixed coarse salt and caraway seed.
- Put in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 4 minutes or until bread is warm and seeds dry.
- Meanwhile, in a pan, mix au jus sauce and 2 cups water; bring to a boil.
- Add shaved roast beef to au jus and heat.
- Dip top of sandwich, on the bottom side, with juice.
- Stack beef, divided into fourths, onto bottom of sandwich.
- Top roast beef with a little horseradish.