Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Something that tastes great AND it's easy!
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 11 ounces beefy mushroom soup
- 11 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ounces portabella mushrooms
- 1 1⁄4 ounces Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 16 ounces pasta (choice, I used penne pasta, could use egg noodles, those would be good too)
- Worcestershire sauce
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- Brown hamburger beef with Worcestershire sauce, sprinkle with garlic powder.
- When beef is browned, add in beefy mushroom soup, mushrooms and Lipton onion soup mix.
- Simmer on low heat while pasta cooking.
- Cook pasta according to the directions.
- Add some butter and salt to boiling water.
- When pasta is cooked, strain and put back in pan.
- Stir in butter (to keep from sticking) and add cream of mushroom soup.
- Add in beef mixture and stir.
- Cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes.