Recipe by MitziT07
This hearty chip dip is so simple and delicious you won't believe it! Enjoy it as a snack or even as an easy lunch. And the leftovers are even better!
Top Review by bmcnichol
I made this exactly as written for a party and only one person even tried it. It doesn't look the best but it wasn't bad. For me it had too much refried beans and not enough beef.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown, rinse and drain ground beef.
- Combine cooked ground beef, salsa, refried beans, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese in a large, microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for five minutes; stir; microwave for another five minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips and a dollop of sour cream.
- Refrigerate leftovers and reheat in microwave.