1/2 Photos of Easy Beef Macaroni
Quick 30 min meal and it tastes good. Note onion and bell pepper are optional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Place chopped onions, bell peppers, and ground beef in large skillet that has been sprayed with Pam. Cook until ground beef is well done.
- 22. Cook elbow noodles in water for 9 minutes.
- 33. Add both cans of tomato soup to the cooked and drained ground beef. Simmer until the noodles are cooked.
- 44. Drain noodles and add to mix. Stir well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Beef Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.1
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 916.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper