Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I originally got this recipe out of a "Weight Watchers" book. Was so good I had to share! Makes 8 kofta's. You can either put these kofta's on a stick or make them as a pattie. Great served with salad.
- 400 g lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground allspice
- chili powder
- 4 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Wet hands and mould mixture (either in flat circles for a pattie, or wrap the mixture around a skewer).
- Fan bake in pre-heated oven for about 20 minutes on 180C or until cooked.