Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is from Gooseberry Patch. Such homey-goodness made so easy!
Make and share this Easy Beef Goulash in the Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Dredge beef cubes in mixture.
- Brown meat in hot oil in skillet.
- Place beef in crock pot.
- Top with tomato paste and onion soup mix.
- Add just enough water to cover meat; stir to blend.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Serve over hot egg noodles.
Like the other reviews 5 stars all the way! Made the recipe exactly as described. The meat was moist and flavorful! Thanks for a great recipe : )
We made this exactly as described and it was very good. Browning the meat, kept it very moist - don't skip this step.
Turned out great I used pasta shells instead of egg noodless. Lots of pepper kids at it all!!!