- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika (Hungarian if possible)
- salt and pepper
- 1 -2 lb beef chuck, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1⁄2 ounce onion soup mix
- cooked egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Dredge beef cubes in mixture.
- Brown meat in hot oil in skillet.
- Place beef in crock pot.
- Top with tomato paste and onion soup mix.
- Add just enough water to cover meat; stir to blend.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Serve over hot egg noodles.