Yummy easy beef enchilada casserole. It has alot of ingredients..but goes together rather quickly. You can add or remove some of the fillers as desired..I think you could even use shredded chicken in place of the beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can beans (I use refried but pinto or black beans works well too)
- 1 cup frozen corn or 1 cup Mexican-style corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can of sliced black olives
- 1 cup precooked white rice (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce (I like hot)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 12 8 inch size corn tortillas, cut into bite-size pieces (white or yellow)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Brown ground beef with onions.
- 2Add the beans,olives,corn, sauces and soup.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Simmer 10 minutes.
- 5In a 9x13 pan- spread a little of the sauce mixture on bottom of pan.
- 6Layer 1/2 of the torn tortillas, 1/2 of the sauce and 1/2 of cheese.
- 7Repeat layers.
- 8Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly hot.
- 9Serve with sour cream and chopped green onions.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Beef Enchiladas - Casserole Style
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 826.3
- Calories from Fat 425
- Total Fat 47.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 136.4 mg
- Sodium 2292.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 43.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: