1/2 Photos of Easy Beef Enchiladas
Quick and easy meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 ounce taco seasoning mix
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can campbell's condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup cooked long-grain rice (optional)
- 12 flour tortillas, warmed (10-inch)
- 1 1/2 cups prepared enchilada sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Heat the oven to 350°F Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the seasoning mix, beans, soup, onion and rice, if desired, in the skillet.
- 2Divide the beef mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down into a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the enchilada sauce over the filled tortillas and sprinkle with the cheese.
- 3Bake for 20 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Beef Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.5
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 1625.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 26.2 g