Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy meal.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 ounce taco seasoning mix
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup cooked long-grain rice (optional)
- 12 flour tortillas, warmed (10-inch)
- 1 1⁄2 cups prepared enchilada sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat the oven to 350°F Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the seasoning mix, beans, soup, onion and rice, if desired, in the skillet.
- Divide the beef mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down into a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the enchilada sauce over the filled tortillas and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
This was a hit with 3 hungry teenagers last night. I was able to fit 6 good sized enchiladas in a 9x13 baking dish. Really easy to make when time is short. I didn't use the optional rice and for the cheddar cheese soup I used Fiesta Nacho. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2011.