Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
We totally enjoyed this version of beef pot pie. I think I invented the recipe so, until I learn that I didn't, I'll claim credit! Whether original or not, it put dinner on the table last night with no work on my part and cleanup was a breeze, too! I'll add that this makes one pie, because the preview of my recipe omits the 1 and adds an "S" to shell.
- 1 (10 inch) deep dish pie shells
- 1 (17 ounce) packagetyson beef tips in gravy
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place vegetables in pie crust evenly.
- Evenly pour the beef tips over the vegetables, sprinkle the onion and parsley over all, and top with a layer of the hash browns.
- Top with the cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes.