Donna Sowerby's Note:
I took this recipe from my mum-in-law and modified it to fit what my schedule allowed. It's quick and easy, and the children like it ... what more can a busy parent ask for?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat beef tips and gravy according to the package directions.
- 2Drain potatoes, carrots, and mushrooms; cut potatoes into bite-sized chunks.
- 3When beef tips are heated, combine them with vegetables in bowl; toss until vegetables are coated completely with gravy.
- 4Transfer to pie plate and top with pie crust.
- 5Brush pie crust with milk.
- 6Bake in 425F oven until crust is golden brown (about 20 minutes).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Beef and Veggie Pie
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 302.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: