Recipe by Donna Sowerby
I took this recipe from my mum-in-law and modified it to fit what my schedule allowed. It's quick and easy, and the children like it ... what more can a busy parent ask for?
- 1 (24 ounce) packageprepared beef caps (also called tips ... with gravy)
- 1 (29 ounce) canwhole new potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) canwhole baby carrots
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 (9 inch) round pie crusts
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat beef tips and gravy according to the package directions.
- Drain potatoes, carrots, and mushrooms; cut potatoes into bite-sized chunks.
- When beef tips are heated, combine them with vegetables in bowl; toss until vegetables are coated completely with gravy.
- Transfer to pie plate and top with pie crust.
- Brush pie crust with milk.
- Bake in 425F oven until crust is golden brown (about 20 minutes).