1/1 Photo of Easy Beef and Potatoes
6 hrs 15 mins
I made this yesterday for the first time and I will be making again. I replaced the tomato soup with a can of hunts tomato sauce and I sprinkle in some basil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the beef well and drain.
- 2In a small bowl, mix salt, pepper, onion and soup.
- 3Peel and slice the potatoes.
- 4In the crockpot, alternate layers of potatoes and meat (start with the potatoes).
- 5Pour soup mixture over it all.
- 6Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
- 7Pour cream over all and turn to HIGH.
- 8Cover and cook on HIGH for 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Beef and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.7
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 129.2 mg
- Sodium 776.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 34.3 g