Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy dish thats great when you don't want to heat up the oven on a hot day.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- 1 can diced tomato
- 1 package dry beef stew seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups water
- Brown beef, drain.
- Add water, tomatoes, veggies, seasoning and noodles.
- Simmer until noodles are tender.
- turn off power.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, cover till melted.
I made this for Spring '07 PAC. This is a good comfort food. My family really enjoyed it and it was so easy to prepare with ingredients I usually have onhand. Thanks for posting.