1/3 Photos of Easy Beef and Noodle Casserole
This is something I came up with when I needed something fast to feed my kids and I didn't have many resources in the kitchen. I got 4 stars from 2 kids and 5 stars from another, so that constitutes a "keeper" for me. Hope it makes your life a little easier too...It's a "homemade" taste from convenience items.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 340.19 g roast beef, with gravy (either leftover or canned Hormel brand)
- 304.75 g can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 170.09 g whole milk
- 59.14 ml beef broth
- 29.58 ml dried parsley flakes
- 0.59 ml onion powder
- salt & pepper
- 118.29 ml seasoned bread crumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a well-buttered 2 quart casserole, pour cooked and drained noodles.
- 3Mix soup, milk, beef broth and onion powder together until smooth, add to noodles and stir.
- 4Add roast beef with gravy, and mix thoroughly.
- 5Salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Sprinkle dried parsley flakes evenly on top.
- 7Sprinkle the top with the bread crumbs.
- 8Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Beef and Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.2
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 86.9 mg
- Sodium 970.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 31.0 g