This is something I came up with when I needed something fast to feed my kids and I didn't have many resources in the kitchen. I got 4 stars from 2 kids and 5 stars from another, so that constitutes a "keeper" for me. Hope it makes your life a little easier too...It's a "homemade" taste from convenience items.
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 12 ounces roast beef, with gravy (either leftover or canned Hormel brand)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 6 ounces whole milk
- 1⁄4 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a well-buttered 2 quart casserole, pour cooked and drained noodles.
- Mix soup, milk, beef broth and onion powder together until smooth, add to noodles and stir.
- Add roast beef with gravy, and mix thoroughly.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle dried parsley flakes evenly on top.
- Sprinkle the top with the bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.