1/6 Photos of Easy Beef and Guinness Pie
This recipe came from Campbell's soup and even though its not the real thing its a great and easy recipe for a cold winters night. I serve with mashed potatoes and vegetables, but would be just as great served on its own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 200ºC. Heat oil in a frying pan.
- 2Add mince, onion & carrotand cook for 5 mins or until meat has browned.
- 3Add peas, Worcestershire sauce & flour and cook for for 1 min, stirring.
- 4Add Guinness and stock, bring to the boil, stirring, and cook for 5 minutes until just thickened.
- 5Season to taste with pepper.
- 6Divide mince between four 2-cup capacity ovenproof dishes.
- 7Cut pastry into circle to overlap ramekins & place on top of each pie.
- 8Bake for 20 mins or until golden.
- 9Serve with mashed potatoes & vegetables.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Beef and Guinness Pie
Serving Size: 1 (744 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 909.8
- Calories from Fat 470
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 794.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 31.1 g