Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is not the Chinese way but it is a nice and tasty change.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless beef, cut into thin strips,sirloin or inside round
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Heat oil and sautee beef until browned.
- Add brocolli, onion& garlic and cook 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in soup, water& soy and bring to a boil.
- Cover, simmer over low heat 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice or noodles.