Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Kids of all ages would enjoy these! Adjust all ingredients to taste
Top Review by Simply Yummy
Great idea to make this in a biscuit cup. It was very good but I thought the bbq sauce was a bit to much (it could have just been the brand I used) but next time I will use less.
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 lb pork and beans (use 1 pound can)
- 2 large hot dogs, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion (or to taste)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together pork and beans with sliced hot dogs, BBQ sauce, brown sugar and onions.
- Remove the dough from the package and press each biscuit into a greased muffin cup.
- Fill each cup with the bean/hot dog mixture.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Sprinkle each with grated cheddar cheese and serve.