Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here's a great week-night meal that will be loved by both the kids and adults. It goes together in no time. It is from Quick Cooking magazine and is credited to Dorothy Erickson.
- 1 (14 ounce) package reduced-fat hot dogs, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) cancondensed bean with bacon soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated skim milk
- In a large non-stick skillet, brown hot dogs over medium heat.
- Add the next seven ingredients.
- Cover and cook over low heat until heated through.
- Stir in milk; heat through.