Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from the Cancer Project with a few alterations. Quick and easy prep! You can use any combination of beans, pinto, small red beans or black eyed peas all work well.
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoon Dijon mustard or 1 -2 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Can be served immediately.