Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Some very mild, VERY EASY, black bean dip.
- 1 cup black beans, pureed (see Black Beans)
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, cut into small chunks
- 2 small tomatoes, diced
- In a small pan combine all ingredients and heat over a very low flame, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted.
- If using canned black beans you'll need to spice up the dip with a bit of cumin, some salt and pepper and garlic.
- Serve with tortillas or chips, avacado and sour cream go well too!
DELICOUS!I made a double batch for an open house that I didn't get to attend, so I took it to our afternoon cardgame. Six of us ate the whole bowl. It was wonderful. THANX !!!