Recipe by Tom Collins
Fast, easy and delicious...Warning: People may hurt you if you stand betweem them and this dip...
Top Review by Merlot
I couldn't find refried beans with sausage so I used some pre-cooked sausage I had in the freezer. This is a great dip that everyone loved. Great for a last minute appetizer. Thanks so much Tom!
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans, w/sausage
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (or whatever kind you like or 16 oz's if you're feeling a little skinny)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the contents of the can of beans evenly onto a dinner plate.
- Sprinkle with Cheese.
- Nuke in the Microwave til Cheese is melted-- Beans should be fairly warm by then.
- Grab some chips (any kind), watch for any big people that will try to block your path, and pig out.
- When you quit eating this dish, you may get withdrawal symptoms.