Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An updated version of Campbell's old standard, here's a quick and easy take on bean dip.
- 1 can condensed bean with bacon soup
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup of your favorite salsa, to taste
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all ingredients.
- Add more or less sour cream and salsa to achieve your desired texture.
- Use as a dip or spread.