Recipe by yummers
Easiest marinade ever. Tastes just like the short-ribs from the teriyaki restaurant down the street. My friends rave on the flavor, neighbors are always jealous when there's a BBQ at my place!
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 -10 garlic clove (individual preference)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 -2 teaspoon sliced fresh ginger
- 10 lbs beef short ribs (1/4 inch thick or thinner bone in of course, you can buy this at your local grocery store or Costco)
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove short ribs from package, rinse off (I like to trim most of the fat off the ribs).
- Place sugar, water and soy sauce in pan, mix until sugar dissolves.
- Add ribs, crushed garlic, oil and sliced ginger (if liquid does not cover ribs add a little more water).
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or for best results overnight.