Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a fantastic Easy BBQ Sauce and you won't be disappointed.
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleof kraft barbecue sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) jar grape jelly (you will only use about 1/2 the jar)
- In a saucepan, heat the Bottle of Kraft BBQ Sauce, add about 1/3 to 1/2 of the Grape Jelly and stir until it is completely dissolved.
- You can add more jelly to get a sweeter and thicker sauce.
- Thats it!
- It sounds a little weird but you will love it!
Just wanted to say that this is exactly how my mom has made mini "smokies" and mini hot dogs for parties for as long as I can remember... just pop them in the crockpot, and add the two ingredients for this great sauce. The ingredients do sound strange, but, it's great!