Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My dad always makes his own BBQ sauce for our hamburgers. It turns out great!
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 tablespoons catsup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place all ingredients in a bowl EXCEPT for butter and mix well.
- On low heat, melt butter in a small pan.
- Pour mixture in the pan and stir until sauce is done.
- Add to hamburgers or roast.
- Serving amount depends on how much sauce you like on your burgers.
- I like A LOT!
It is very very very easy, and therefore doesn't taste very great, but it works in a pinch.