Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from the Kraft magazine
Make and share this Easy BBQ Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lbs pork baby back ribs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (Bull's Eye Original is suggested in recipe)
- 1. Cut ribs into 2-rib sections.
- 2. Place in Dutch oven or large saucepan. Add enough water to completely cover ribs; cover with lid. Bring to boil' simmer on medium-low heat. Drain.
- 3. Heat grill to medium heat. Grill ribs 10 minutes or until done, turning occasionally and brushing generously with barbeque sauce.