Easy and simple. You can use whatever BBQ sauce you like, I like the sweet kind.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple chunks, reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
- 2Stir together reserved juice with BBQ sauce in a small bowl, set aside.
- 3Thread pineapple, chicken or shrimp, bell peppers (alternate colors), onion and zucchini onto skewer.
- 4Brush with BBQ sauce mixture.
- 5Grill kabobs 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken or shirmp is no longer pink, turning and brushing accasionally with BBQ sauce.
- 6Discard any remaining sauce after grilling
- 7Serve with coleslaw, potato salad or pasta salad and of course -- crunchy rolls!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bbq Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 661.0
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 505.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 50.0 g
- Protein 52.4 g