Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and simple. You can use whatever BBQ sauce you like, I like the sweet kind.
Make and share this Easy Bbq Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cubed or 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 red and green pepper, cubed
- 1 large onion, cubed
- 1 large zucchini, thick sliced
- Drain pineapple chunks, reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
- Stir together reserved juice with BBQ sauce in a small bowl, set aside.
- Thread pineapple, chicken or shrimp, bell peppers (alternate colors), onion and zucchini onto skewer.
- Brush with BBQ sauce mixture.
- Grill kabobs 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken or shirmp is no longer pink, turning and brushing accasionally with BBQ sauce.
- Discard any remaining sauce after grilling
- Serve with coleslaw, potato salad or pasta salad and of course -- crunchy rolls!