Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy and simple. You can use whatever BBQ sauce you like, I like the sweet kind.
Make and share this Easy Bbq Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- Drain pineapple chunks, reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
- Stir together reserved juice with BBQ sauce in a small bowl, set aside.
- Thread pineapple, chicken or shrimp, bell peppers (alternate colors), onion and zucchini onto skewer.
- Brush with BBQ sauce mixture.
- Grill kabobs 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken or shirmp is no longer pink, turning and brushing accasionally with BBQ sauce.
- Discard any remaining sauce after grilling
- Serve with coleslaw, potato salad or pasta salad and of course -- crunchy rolls!