Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Uses prepared teriyaki sauce.
Make and share this Easy BBQ Grilled Salmon Teriyaki recipe from Food.com.
- 4 salmon fillets, 2 lbs. total
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Mix all ingredients together except for the fish.
- Pour mixture over the fish and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Remove fish from the marinade and save to baste with.
- Place salmon on the grill, skin side down, and cook 7-8 minutes with cover of grill down.
- Turn fish over and cook another 7-8 minutes, basting occasionally with marinade.
This was great! We did it on the BBQ and it added a nice flavor to it.