Recipe by li_liahmed
This is a simple recipe that my family loves.My husband especially loves this because they come apart with just a fork! My kids love them because they're tasty and easy to eat!
Top Review by etambara
I'll give this recipe another try. After two hours, I tried one of the ribs and the meat was not as tender as I expected. It's probably because of the quality of the ribs I bought. Also, the next time I'll use my Le Creuset dutch oven and cover instead of the foil. It's an easy recipe! Looking forward to trying it again!
- 1 lb country style beef rib (as little fat as possible)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce (i use honey smoke)
Directions See How It's Made
- prheat oven to 325
- heat a pan with the olive oil. season the beef with salt and pepper.
- sear the meat on all sides until are browned.
- place in a casserols dish and add a generous amount of BBQ sauce.
- cover with aluminum foil and bake in the over for 1-2 hours.