Recipe by Sarah Elizabeth
Easy to make. Very few ingredients. Healthy, especially in comparison to pork BBQ sandwiches. Great served with chips or fries. BBQ is a must in Memphis!
Directions See How It's Made
- CUT chicken breast into 5-6 pieces.
- BOIL chicken breast pieces for 5 minutes (or until cooked through).
- SHRED cooked chicken using a knife and fork.
- PLACE shredded chicken and BBQ sauce in a sauce pan (NOTE: you may want more or less than 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce depending on how dry or wet you like your BBQ).
- BRING to a slight boil, turn down heat, cover, and simmer chicken in the sauce for 5 minutes. (The chicken should soak up a lot of the sauce.).
- DIVIDE in two and place on buns.