Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Made this up for dinner with what I had in the fridge. Easy, quicky, and yummy.
- 1⁄4 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups chicken or 2 cups seitan, shredded and cooked
- 1 roma tomato, guts removed and chopped
- barbecue sauce
- 6 flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 375.
- Heat pan over medium to medium high heat and fry onion for a few minutes, when it starts to get transparent, add the bell pepper and cook some more. You want the onion to be slightly browned.
- When ready, add the cooked chicken or seitan and mix well to break it all up. Add the tomato and mix well. Then add bbq sauce to taste. I want to say I used like maybe a 1/4 cup? Just enough to lightly coat everything.
- Stuff your tortilla shells and roll like burritos. Place on a greased baking sheet, spray pam over the burritos (or use melted butter) and cook in the oven for about 15 minutes, until the bottoms of the baked burritos are nicely brown. Let cool a minute or so before eating. Can be eaten by hand or with a knife and fork.