Prep 4 mins
Cook 1 min
- 2 cups packed fresh basil leaves
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine the basil, Parmesan cheese, pine nutes, garlic and salt in blender jar.
- Puree on high speed.
- Slowly drizzle the oil through the feed tube and process until a smoothe paste forms.
- Store in Refrigerator until ready to use TIP: Freeze pesto in small quantities to use for any cooking occasion.
Nice easy quick pesto recipe. Works well.