Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
Easy 1-2-3, and it's done! Fill with either sweet or savory fillings, your choice of meat, veggies, or fruit topped with whipped cream. I've used this recipe for appetizers, entrees, desserts and snacks. Served hot or cold, this recipe can be modified for diets with egg substitute and 2-percent or fat free milk.
- Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth. This batter should be thinner than pancake batter.
- Lightly spray oil on a crepe or 8-inch skillet or frying pan and heat to a medium heat. Pour about 1/4-cup of batter in the center of the pan and tilt to cover bottom in an even layer.
- Cook over medium heat until lightly brown on both sides, turning only once.
- Remove and fill with your favorite mixture, then fold and roll up like a burrito. Serve hot or cold.
- Nutrition info for 1 medium crepe (without filling) - total fat (g) = 1.5, saturated fat .5, cholesterol(mg) = 37, calories = 48, fiber (g) = trace, Weight Watcher points = 1.
It was just right for making crepes for me! Thank you!