Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love this stuff!
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground chuck
- 0.5 (8 ounce) box elbow macaroni
- 1 small-med. onion, chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (Believe it or not, I find that Walmart's Great Value brand Onion and Garlic spaghetti sauce is one o)
- 3 stalks celery (chopped into 1/2 to 1 inch pieces)
- water, for boiling (and salt)
- mozzarella cheese (grated-I always buy the block and grate it myself. The packaged grated cheese just doesn't do it for)
- parmesan cheese
- Boil water with salt according to package directions or desired consistency. Meanwhile, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain off fat. Saute onions and celery in butter (or garlic butter) until edges turn brown.
- Drain pasta and put back in pot. To pot add 1 1/2 jars of sauce and (drained) veggies, and ground beef. Top with parmesan and mozzarella cheese.