Recipe by Dee514
If you like garlic, you'll like this. It's very simple to prepare and a bit different from the usual grilled salmon fillet.
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced sun-dried tomato
- 2 lbs of unskinned salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- A day ahead of serving, make the"garlic paste" by mashing the garlic with salt.
- Mix in the parsley, oil, and tomatoes.
- Chill the paste at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on greased grill over low heat.
- Brush half of garlic mixture on top of salmon.
- Cook 15 minutes.
- Brush with remaining garlic mixture.
- Increase heat to medium and cook about 10 minutes more, or until flaky.