Wanted something different than a chicken parmesan or a boring sandwich to use with some chicken patties I had in the freezer. Came up with this super easy, kid approved idea. Served with potato salad and it feels like a picnic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake chicken patties according to direction, usually about 17 minutes.
- 2Turn oven to broiler setting.
- 3Spoon barbecue sauce on top.
- 4Place cheese slice on top of barbecue sauce.
- 5Place chicken in broiler for 1 minute or until cheese is melted and browned to your liking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Barbecue Chicken Patties
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.3
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 300.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded chicken patties