Prep 1 min
Cook 20 mins
Wanted something different than a chicken parmesan or a boring sandwich to use with some chicken patties I had in the freezer. Came up with this super easy, kid approved idea. Served with potato salad and it feels like a picnic!
- Bake chicken patties according to direction, usually about 17 minutes.
- Turn oven to broiler setting.
- Spoon barbecue sauce on top.
- Place cheese slice on top of barbecue sauce.
- Place chicken in broiler for 1 minute or until cheese is melted and browned to your liking.