1/2 Photos of Easy Banoffi Pie
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My english boyfriend introduced me to this pie, and after a bit of tweeking, I came up with this way of making it. It takes no time at all, and tastes fantastic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter just a bit and add to well crushed cookies, mix well.
- 2Press mixture into the bottom of a 19cm deep, loose-bottom tin.
- 3Chill for 30 minutes.
- 4Place sugar in a saucepan till it is melted and it begins to change to golden brown.
- 5Remove from heat and add butter, stir continuously.
- 6Return to heat and bring to boil for a few minutes.
- 7Remove from heat and add condensed milk.
- 8Stir well.
- 9If the mixture does not feel very thick, return to heat, stirring constantly, till it does.
- 10Pour over the biscuit base and chill till firm.
- 11Slice or mash 2 bananas and spead on the top of the caramel.
- 12Then beat the cream till thick, and spread over the bananas.
- 13Decorate with grated chocolate.
- 14Slice and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Banoffi Pie
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.4
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 178.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: