Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is very yummy and is a snack of Bangladesh. Bangladesh has got very yummy foods, many are even better than this one. In front of other foods of Bangladesh, this is nothing--really! Bangladeshi food are yummy.
- 2 cups flour (maida)
- 2 cups milk
- sugar syrup (homemade recipe is also given below)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- water, if needed for kneading dough
- oil (for deep frying)
- Heat milk and make it 1 cup. Add flour in the milk and mix well. Now take this mixture in a dish and make a dough with the help of your hand. Be Careful! This mixture is hot.
- Make a soft dough. If you need water to knead dough, then add water. Also add butter to the dough.
- Make small, equal, flat and round pieces from this dough. The pieces should not be larger than your palm.
- Now fry them in oil. When they are golden brown, take in a serving dish.
- Spread a teaspoon of sugar syrup on every snack and enjoy.
- You can do it in the bread maker in the dough side.
- If you don't like sugar syrup, then you can also spread icing sugar or white sugar on the top of hot snacks.
- FOR SUGAR SYRUP:.
- In 1 cup of water add 3/4 cup sugar and bring to boiling point.