This is very yummy and is a snack of Bangladesh. Bangladesh has got very yummy foods, many are even better than this one. In front of other foods of Bangladesh, this is nothing--really! Bangladeshi food are yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk and make it 1 cup. Add flour in the milk and mix well. Now take this mixture in a dish and make a dough with the help of your hand. Be Careful! This mixture is hot.
- 2Make a soft dough. If you need water to knead dough, then add water. Also add butter to the dough.
- 3Make small, equal, flat and round pieces from this dough. The pieces should not be larger than your palm.
- 4Now fry them in oil. When they are golden brown, take in a serving dish.
- 5Spread a teaspoon of sugar syrup on every snack and enjoy.
- 7You can do it in the bread maker in the dough side.
- 8If you don't like sugar syrup, then you can also spread icing sugar or white sugar on the top of hot snacks.
- 9FOR SUGAR SYRUP:.
- 10In 1 cup of water add 3/4 cup sugar and bring to boiling point.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bangladeshi Sweet Snacks!
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.4
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 95.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 13.9 g